Dr Ungson people check in here!

Larissa P.
on 11/24/08 9:08 am - Denton, TX
Either tell me what you trip was like or talk to me about your plans...

I'm looking at surgery in the last week of Feb 2009 if I can get it.

I'm excited.
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
Zena L.
on 11/26/08 2:26 am
I just wanted to wish you luck! I know you have been looking into surgery for awhile. I hope you can get in and get started on your weight loss journey.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Amanda
Larissa P.
on 11/26/08 2:42 am - Denton, TX
Thanks Amanda, you too have a great Turkey Day!!
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
gaby0808
on 1/5/09 3:36 pm - Hermosillo, Mexico
Hi Larissa,

I wish you the best of lucks with the surgery. Im a former Dr. Ungsons patient, I had my gastric bypass done on July 23, 2008. I live in Hermosillo, so if you need anything send me a message, or contact me to my personal email. The best sugestions I would give to you is not to come alone, for me even with my mom being there , it were hard days, cause you barely can wipe yourself, and feeling lonely is not something you want to feel.

Having the surgery was the best thing I could ever done in my life, Im 24 years old, and have lost arround 100lbs. Dr. ungson is a great person, he is an amazing Doctor, so as his team (he works with his own anestheologist, 2 surgeons and other general doctor) but he makes sure to keep an eye on you everytime.

Dont be nervous, I gotta confess a day before my surgery I was crying and so scared i told my mom that I didn't care about the money, that I didnt wanted to go through the surgery anymore, but I just cried till I fell sleep and woke up the next day and went to the hospital. So hold on my friend, its just a speedbump before you get to see the beautiful scene.

I mean it when I say, if you need anything while you are here, please dont hesitate on contacting me. I'm currently out on vacations, but I will me back to Hermosillo on Feb. 1st. \

Have a great day!.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views