Nov 7th, 2008 Dr Aguirre!

Robyn H
on 10/27/08 1:25 pm - Canada

I am starting to become extermely nervous. Just wondering if there is anyone near this date with this surgeon.

Thanks, Robyn

cms123
on 10/28/08 8:33 am - Baltimore, MD
Robyn,

Hold in there! I will not be there with you. I just start to save money for me trip. I will keep you in thought and prayer. Before long you will be home telling us all about the woderful journey.  
Sometimes our nerves get the best of us. Just think there your body telling you its ready!

Crissy
Zena L.
on 11/2/08 6:10 am
I just wanted to congratulate you! Dr. Aguirre will take great care of you! If you have any questions or concerns let me know!

Amanda
Chris D
on 11/6/08 12:12 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Hey darlin......

Missing you.  We are all thinking about you and you can bet you will be in our prayers at work tomorrow.  Gord says hi....  :)

You are always telling me to breathe....   remember?  It is time for you to relax and take a deep breath and hold on for the start of your new life.  This lil town is not going to know what hit it once we are skinny!!!!

I am so glad that you have your lap top.  I am also feeling really bad about not having communicated while I was away last month.  NOW, I know how you felt.

Good luck in the morning....  

Chris

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views