CosMed/ RBTS First Week of November?!

Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 10/22/08 7:44 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
Hey!! Is anyone going to be at CosMed around the first week of Nov? I am having my LBL, AL and BA on the 6th and just wanted to know if I will have any surgery buddies :)
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

Zena L.
on 10/22/08 12:32 pm
I just wanted to say congratulations! I wish you the best. You look fabulous already.
Janel B
on 10/23/08 4:12 am - Oakley, CA
Been there, done that.........but you'll be in such good care at RBTS. I've never met Shari, but hear great things about her. Vicki is a friend of mine, and she works with Shari.....you'll love them both!
Janel  
SusaDia
on 10/25/08 5:23 pm

Hi Laura !

I will be having surgery @ Cosmed w/ Dr. Fuentes on November 5th.  My hubby and I will be flying in on the 4th and will be staying @ the Lucerna Hotel.
I am having BA & Brachioplasty (arm lift) surgery.  I doubt our paths will cross since you'll be staying @  RBTS but we can email or IM.  I will have my laptop with me as well.   Not sure that either of us will feel much like being online but we can try huh? 

Here's wishing you the best & super healing !

Susadia   <---- HAVE A SAFE & HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!
johns-wife
on 12/3/08 5:28 am
Does Recovery by the Sea have a website? How do you get the 411 on this place? How much is it per day? You need to post when you get back to tell us how it is there.
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 12/3/08 5:31 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
I am actually building the RBTS website for Sherri right now. I'm planning on having it up for her by next week.
Price per night is $150 includes your aftercare, bed, food etc :) She has a $25 laundry fee but they did my laundry without charging me haha

$195 for the transportation package (pick up at the airport, bring to the clinic, pick up from the clinic, 3 post-op visits, back to the airport)
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views