financing

tylerb
on 9/25/08 3:23 am
Just found out my insurance will not cover surgery.  Do you have financing options for Mexico surgeons?
liveinphx
on 9/25/08 9:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
I was able to take out an equity line of credit on my home. On the vertical sleeve board someone just posted a bunch of links to options for financing surgery. You may want to check that out.
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
maitri
on 9/26/08 8:51 am, edited 9/26/08 8:52 am
Hi Roberto:

My name is Alessa and i can tell you by my experience that they are several financial groups that can help you with that, if you want go to LIMARP.com they are a group of surgeons that can help you as they help me, I just gave them a deposit and they did the rest for me !! I didn't do anything and they approved my financial application. just call them and you will see how easy it is.
Nicki H.
on 9/26/08 1:37 pm - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Just some advise....I was approved for my band back in June/July through a finance company in Calif.  I had surgery Aug.  Surgeon wasn't paid at that point.  I didn't know this until I was in the pre op office before surgery.  Just found out after weeks and weeks that the surgeon hadn't been paid.  So, I called finance company today.  They have let go their entire marketing staff and have a 30 day freeze on paying anyones loans.  Maybe will be paid maybe not.  I am going to be making payments to the surgeon.  Thank God they are willing to let me do this.  So, just beware that your finance company could be getting ready to tank and then maybe you'll get your hopes up only to have them crushed.  Be careful!  I am just sooo thankful I got mine in time.

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Nicole2777
on 10/5/08 12:29 am - McRae, AR
VSG on 12/08/08 with
My doctor has several links on his site to finance companies he uses.  I got part financing with one of them.

I will be happy with thighs that don't touch!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views