plastics pricing ?

DONNA RELLA
on 9/24/08 11:44 am - Uvalde, TX
i am interested in Dr. Q doing some "work" on my body... can someone tell me the costs for LBL.. or TT ...butt lift...etc. PLEASE.  and does anyone have pics of before and after his work....please share. 
Robin B.
on 9/24/08 11:53 am

I'm having an LBL with Dr. Q on Oct 1. I'm also having an arm lift and thigh lip (to prep for thigh lift). My total cost will be $11,000. That includes surgery, anesthesia, and surgical facility. For just the LBL his price was $6000, that doesn't include surgical facility fee or anesthesia fee though. I would guess that's another $1000 or so. Hope that helps. I know that Eggface had her plastics with Dr. Q. She may have some pictures for you. I'm going to try really hard to blog about my adventure so you can keep an eye on my profile for the next few weeks for updates.

Hope that helps,
Robin

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

Janel B
on 10/1/08 1:29 am - Oakley, CA
I had a lbl and arms done with Dr Q in August. I have a couple pics on my profile, and will send you some if you want...I'm just kinda private, and have been hesitant to share my lower body pics online.

Anyway, the cost was $9,700....that covered the lbl, arms, anesthesiologist, and 1 night stay at the clinic.

I'm very happy with my results, but I wish I'd have added some fat graphting to my butt as I have a very flat one now!! It's starting to drop a bit though.....:)
Janel  
Janel B
on 10/4/08 1:45 am - Oakley, CA
Broken down price wise:

lbl: $5,500 - every price is different depending on the extent of what needs to be done, but they start at $5,500

brachioplasty: $2,500

One night stay at the clinic: $1,000

Anesthesiologist: $700

Fat graphting just around my laugh lines that go from my nose to my mouth: $350

The care I received while there: PRICELESS.....................
Janel  
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views