post op problem, where did u go

gigi72
on 9/23/08 11:24 am - holly hill, FL
anyone have a problem when returning to US after WLS find a dr. or having thier dr. treat them, my primary is an witch w/ a capital B, only getting support from cardiologist.  I know the ER must treat, but any issues with records??? thanks
I hadjust been reading a few post in main forum, and thought OMG what would I do, just preapring for all.
tks
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/08 1:11 pm, edited 9/23/08 1:12 pm - FL

Fill Center USA but I do not think there is one near you but you may want to call them to see if they can help.

http://www.fillcentersusa.com/locator/index.php

gigi72
on 9/24/08 1:02 am - holly hill, FL
thanks fir the responses, i should haverntioned i am getting the sleeve. oppps sorry
Jennifer W.
on 9/24/08 4:10 am - Kimberly, OR
I heard someone tell me that you don't have to tell them where you had your procedure...

I have a copy of my operative report, explaining exactly what was done inside. It is in ENGLISH. However, I have a doc who's very happy taking care of me... wow and he's handsome too. hehe

Anyway, I know there are docs out there willing to do your post op care such as labs, etc.

Jen

Janel B
on 10/16/08 11:06 pm - Oakley, CA
I have Kaiser and had absolutely no problems with them treating me, they have been great. But, one thing that one of my docs told me was that I am very fortunate I have Kaiser, as not all insurance companies will treat you. I kinda find that hard to believe, because if you run into some sort of infection or open wound issue, they can't just let you fend for yourself. But in terms of a revision, they won't cover that, which is understandable.
Janel  
KansasMommy
on 9/24/08 12:21 am - Kansas City, KS
I just returned from Mexico for my Lap Band today! One of the ladies at the clinic with me had returned to get the Sleeve because she couldn't find a fill doctor. I made sure I had a couple lined up before I left. I know some doctors are very anti Mexican/out of country weight loss surgery, which is very sad. The whole point of this is to become healthy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views