Cosmed Nurses?

Robin B.
on 9/22/08 2:01 pm
Just wondering if anyone that has gone to Cosmed for PS has had the nurses come to their hotel? If so, did you tip them and if you tipped them how much did you tip? Thanks in advance for the info. I'm gearing up for my surgery on October 1!

Robin

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

SusaDia
on 9/24/08 6:51 pm
Wow Robin ...

I can almost feel your excitement!  I'm so happy for you. I'm excited and my date isn't until Nov.5th.   Your's is next week....OMG...that's so close.  You're gonna do great and I can't wait to hear from you when you return home.

I'm in the process of getting all my pre-surgery requirements together, time off work, airline tickets, birth certicates, ect.  Oh that reminds me....someone emailed me and said they thought we were now required to have a passport to re-enter the U.S.   Have you heard or read anything about that?  Cosmed told me all I needed was a birth certificate and a government I.D.  They should know exactly what we need right? 

Again ....So Happy for you!

Hugs
Susa

Robin B.
on 9/24/08 11:26 pm
I'm happy for you too. You'll be there in no time asking a million more questions and feeling the same excitment.

As far as a passport it is required if flying into Mexico. But crossing the border by land only requires a birth cert and gov id. June 2009 a passport so unless your surgery is going to be that far into the future you should be fine.

Keep me posted as to how your journey is going.

Robin

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

Janel B
on 10/1/08 1:16 am - Oakley, CA
I just had my surgery at Cosmed in August...I had to have nurses come to my hotel because of different cir****tances (you can read my profile for details), but I never tipped them...I am sending a big package of gifts for all of them this week because of the excellent care I got though.

I did tip the hotel workers...........I was at Lucerna. I tell you, if you give them $5 it's like you've given them $50 and they are so thankful!!
Janel  
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views