Anyone have a email for Gerald with Dr. Joya

jlynntx27
on 9/11/08 12:30 am
RNY on 03/09/07 with
I have a hard time getting someone to treat my anemia. They have given me niferex without success, I had hope one Dr have me IV iron and I have felt better but my labs are still low. He was just a temorary Dr and the guy *****placed him doesn't really care and told me to come back in 3 months.He didn't even bother looking at the hundreds of dollares in labs the last Dr had drew. I asked him questions and he had to go look because the only thing he looked at was my H&H which has never been below normal. I am seeing an onocologist/ hematoligist that my pcp sent me to. This is the 3rd different doctor. I had RNY i am a nurse so I know how all this stuff works. I looking to find out how to get iron injections from mexico. I live in West Texas so its not a very far trip. My medical choices here are limited. Any help would be great.
Nicki H.
on 9/18/08 12:50 pm - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
I have Geralds e-mail for you. Good luck [email protected].

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views