Airport wheel chair in PV

Dee08
on 8/28/08 4:09 am
VSG on 09/01/08 with

I am leaving Sunday for PV for surgery with Dr. Joya on Monday.  YEAH!!    I have read where many of you used a wheel chair in the PV airport when returning from surgery.  How do you make arrangements for the wheel chair and someone to assist you.?  I will be traveling alone and feel I will need assistance with my luggage, etc.  I know how to request one in Houston on the return, just not in PV.  I would appreciate your response, it would be one less thing for me to worry about.

Than ks.....Dee

drhedg01
on 8/30/08 9:10 am, edited 8/30/08 9:11 am - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
There is a woman there and I can NOT remember her name. She is awesome, though. She'll meet you at the airport and then set you up for everything you need during your stay. They are so wonderful and I'm sooooo happy for you. I went 3 years ago to see Dr. Joya and never regretted (spelling?) it. I never check the board anymore but you will be nervous and that is ok. Then you will meet the staff and know that it's all ok. Really. :)
shan45
on 8/31/08 2:59 am
i got back three weeks ago from PV and Dr. Joya, great experience. I went into my flight status, and requested the wheel chair right  there. when i got to the airport and was checking in my bags they said that a wheel chair would be brought and they did. i was glad they did cause the new airport is huge. I am sure it would have taken me forever to walk the distance to my gate. If you do not get to change it on your ticket ask the person that is checking your bags and they will change your ticket and request it all the way through. Good luck!
shan
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views