Opinions on Guillermo Alvarez M.D.

Carol W.
on 8/25/08 5:29 am - Buda, TX
On August 25, 2008 at 9:03 AM Pacific Time, babycat wrote:
Dr.  Alvarez performed a lap band surgery  on me. He is an awesome doctor! I drove 1000 miles just because he is such an awesome doctor. and a stellar surgeon. I would recommend him to anybody. Don't listen to crazy people on this forum unless they have been operated on by Dr. Alvarez ,you know people just really need to get their priorities in order and not bash my doctor. Sorry if I seem a little perturbed but people are so cruel
i HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE BASH HIM YET. i GUESS i MISSED THAT. Oops sorry for the caps.

I am now sceduled for Oct. 20th with him for the sleeve.
Phyll H
on 8/25/08 8:49 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Congrat's

I loved my experience with Dr A....................

Phyllis..........
VSG  8-4-08  -5'5
HW   310
SW   216
CW   172
LW    160
GW   170  
GW    170- 175

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion

Carol W.
on 8/26/08 2:00 am - Buda, TX

Thanks!!!

Carol 
"Try to be a rainbow in someone"s cloud."

babycat
on 8/26/08 1:46 am
Sorry for the harshness but there are some people on this site that love to antigonize Dr. Alvarez and his staff. I am just not going to put up with that. You will love your experience with Dr. Alvarez he is a wonderful man. make sure to go to Mederno's and have the chicken soup you will love shopping at the market. As always good luck and best wishes. You will be well pleased. It is an awesome experience.
Carol W.
on 8/26/08 2:04 am - Buda, TX

Where is Mederno's and the market?

I haven't seen anyone bash Alvarez yet, so I guess I have missed those posts.

Thanks for the luck!! I can't wait!!

Carol 

babycat
on 8/26/08 5:49 am
When you get to the hotel call Danny's taxi service. You will get the number from Susan. Tell Danny you want to cross the border and go to Mederno's to eat dinner or lunch depends on the time you get ready to go over into Mexico. When you walk out the back door of Mederno's you will be right in fornt of the market place. Take plent of cash for goodies and you can buy buy buy!!!!

Lots of Love have a safe trip!!!!
Carol W.
on 8/26/08 6:52 am - Buda, TX
OK cool, we will try.

I don't know if we will make it early enough to our hotel for that but will try. I am taking online classes and that week I will have 2 finals so I will be trying to do them before we get on the road sunday. The tests don't open up until that day or I would take them sooner. Unless I can convince my teachers to let me take them sooner.

Carol 

babycat
on 8/26/08 7:40 am
Well the hotel has wireless internet and so does the hospital if that helps. And Mederno's stays open very late. I just graduated from College so, I bet if you give them your cir****tances they will work with you.
Carol W.
on 8/26/08 9:44 am - Buda, TX
Thanks for letting me know. We will definitely try to go.

Carol 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views