Opinions on Guillermo Alvarez M.D.

Carol W.
on 8/14/08 1:51 am - Buda, TX

I am in Austin Texas and want a DR within driving distance. Can anyone tell me their experience with this doctor? I want the good, the bad and the ugly.

Thanks everyone,
Carol
Tracistrying
on 8/14/08 11:54 am - Somewhere in, WA
Please feel free to read my story under my profile.  I was absolutely 100% pleased with Dr. A!

Hugs, Traci    DD=264            SD=245        CW=148       GW=150     I'm 5' 7"  

Mys_PryssLA
on 8/15/08 2:01 pm - poe dunk, LA
(deactivated member)
on 8/15/08 2:14 pm - AZ
Kristin B.
on 8/20/08 4:45 am - West Des Moines, IA
VSG on 05/17/08 with
Please read my profile for my experience-

there are many that went to Dr A on the VSG board- mostly good experiences-a couple were unhappy with the facility-

come on over and do some research-

Fortune sides with he who dares. ~ Virgil  
Unsolicited PMs about doctors, procedures, or facilities should be given as much consideration as spam offering foreign lottery winnings, penis- enlarging creams, and Nigerian fortunes.
Carol W.
on 8/20/08 7:27 am - Buda, TX

Thank You Kristin.

I have already done that and made a desicion. I read everyday in there just been to shy to post an intro.
Ro R.
on 8/24/08 1:39 pm - MIAMI, FL
VSG on 11/11/08 with

WELCOME! I AM A NEWBIE AS WELL AND HAVE A DATE WITH DR.A!  CONGRATS ON CHOOSING A START TO A NEW LIFE!

Carol W.
on 8/24/08 10:07 pm - Buda, TX
On August 24, 2008 at 8:39 PM Pacific Time, RHONDA R. wrote:

WELCOME! I AM A NEWBIE AS WELL AND HAVE A DATE WITH DR.A!  CONGRATS ON CHOOSING A START TO A NEW LIFE!

Thanks! Goodluck with your surgery!
Kristin B.
on 8/20/08 11:10 pm - West Des Moines, IA
VSG on 05/17/08 with
Well- you are "outed"now-!

Come on over and say hi!
Fortune sides with he who dares. ~ Virgil  
Unsolicited PMs about doctors, procedures, or facilities should be given as much consideration as spam offering foreign lottery winnings, penis- enlarging creams, and Nigerian fortunes.
babycat
on 8/25/08 2:03 am
Dr.  Alvarez performed a lap band surgery  on me. He is an awesome doctor! I drove 1000 miles just because he is such an awesome doctor. and a stellar surgeon. I would recommend him to anybody. Don't listen to crazy people on this forum unless they have been operated on by Dr. Alvarez ,you know people just really need to get their priorities in order and not bash my doctor. Sorry if I seem a little perturbed but people are so cruel
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views