Dr. Alberto Aceves

2cute2bstr8
on 8/10/08 7:57 pm - fresno, CA
any thoughts about Dr. Alberto Aceves @ Mexicali Bariatric center??? The Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass!!!
iammelissa
on 8/11/08 7:10 am - federal way, WA
Got the sleeve with him on 6/25.  He is wonderful and so are all his staff!  I was treated so well.  My surgery went well, no complications.  I'm pleased that I chose him!

Melissa

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/08 2:19 pm - AZ
I was banded by him 12/06 and sleeved 6/08.  Best doc around.

He is FACS, he's the VP of the Mexican Bariatric Assn. and will be president next term. He works out of a beautiful hospital and not a clinic, his stats are fantastic, he's a proctor surgeon.... I can go on and on. He's great.

kittenqutie
on 8/16/08 3:41 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I ABO****ELY LOVE HIM.  It was with out a doubt the best experience of my life (and I suffer from the fear of the white coat).  His staff was great and you can tell he really cares about his patients.  I even go back to him for my fills (I have the band).  If I had it all to do again and had insurance this time I would still pick him.  If you want to know more just pm me I am happy to share.

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/08 2:08 pm - AZ
Hey KQ....

How are you?  You didn't call me back today!  Dog park this weekend?

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 8/20/08 3:05 am
I just got a sleeve there 8/5/08 and couldn't have asked for a better surgeon, hospital and staff.

read my blog for my experience.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views