calling cards and credit cards

dakins
on 8/8/08 11:55 am - Statesboro, GA
I am going to pv with my best friend to have surgery with Dr. Joya.  I was wondering about the best calling card to get to call from mexico to us and us to mexico.  Also I was wondering if Bank of America charges u extra to use your card in Mexico.  Her surgery date is Sept 8th.  Also has anyone gotten the suite they talk about on there website.  I have been going through chemo treatments that will be over but I want to stay with her in the hospital and would love a real bed.  Thanks Debbie
sperk
on 8/9/08 11:44 am - moorhead, MN
VSG on 02/01/08 with
You have to call your credit card co before you leave and give them the dates you will be out of the country for your cards to work.
You can also call your cell co and have your phone to work out of the country. Find a good buy on a calling card if you want to go that route.
You can email from the lobby at the resort or there is wireless at the hospital and resort for your laptop.
Not sure what you mean by suite? You can update your room to a ocean view if that's what you mean. The rooms at the hospital have a couch in them didn't see any with two beds. Call Gerald he will know.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views