Bambi (Dr. Aguirre)

isolde0221
on 7/28/08 5:53 am - SAN ANTONIO, TX
There may have already been a post about this, so forgive me if I am re-posting something everyone already knows.  I'd emailed Dr. Aguirre a question and just got a replay just now.  They told me that Bambi (the guy who used to pick people up in San Diego) has passed away.  Considering the many wonderful things so many people here posted about him I am sad I will not have the pleasure of meeting him.  Just wanted to let everyone know as I know he was part of the process for many of you!  ~ Lisa
Zena L.
on 7/28/08 8:47 am
Oh no! I knew he was ill. When I was in the hospital he came in for chemo treatments. How sad. Thanks for the information.
Eggface
on 7/28/08 12:59 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
This is very very sad news. Bambi was an angel on earth and now in heaven.

~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

dakins
on 8/17/08 9:42 am - Statesboro, GA
I am so sad to read this post.  I had a to call bambi to get so help.  I had a reaction to so of the tape and bambie called the office for me.  I had the pleasure of meeting his wife on the ride back.   He had the kindest eyes and I just felt so safe with him.  He was so valuable to Dr. Aguirre process.  I had my surgery in 04. 
Just Me
on 8/22/08 5:29 am, edited 8/22/08 5:30 am - Happy Place, TN
To those who know how sweet and helpful he was, and to his family, I send my condolences.

I too met his wife as I traveled from Dr. Aguirre in the summer of 2005. 

When I arrived late at the airport due to a flight cancelation, he was waiting right there for me.  He knew how to calm a person and make life better. 

Godspeed Bambi  

Your family is in my prayers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views