Has Anyone used Dr. Jose Rodriguez in Juarez?

JClark1982
on 7/9/08 4:13 am
Ive recently been checking into Mexico for my Lp-Band.  Ive come in contact with some really helpful people.  I would really like to get some other opinions on this particular surgeon and the Belite Weight loss group?  Thanks so much 
Cari H.
on 7/21/08 5:45 am - greenville, SC
i dont know anyhthing about the dr.s but i hav been to juraz.  i would not go there for sugery.  it is a dangerous area for americans right now.  i went to tj.  juraz is very dusty and its hard to breath.  it is very very hot also.  good luck!!!

DISCLAIMER:  DYSLEXIA = ALL CAPS TELL ME AGAIN I HAVE A LAUGH OR CRAP BAND BUT I HAVE STILL LOST JUST AS MUCH AS YOU, SO KISS MY CHOKE CHAIN!!!!!!!Banded march 07 Bonified BANDit for life Start 286-Now 173-Goal 150                            Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

meganrat2001
on 7/30/08 10:38 pm
 Not sure if you've already made a decision by now, but I was banded on 6/10/08 by dr rod in juarez and had a great experience.  the belite weight group is great.  they continue to check in with me.  not sure if juarez is dusty and dirty b/c i was in the hospital the whole time so it didn't really matter to me.  the hospital was 10x cleaner than any hospital i've ever been to in the US and that's more important the city it is located in.
Debbielhayes
on 8/7/08 3:12 am
I am going to Dr. Ortiz. I wouldn't go to Dr. Jose Rodriguez becuase he doesn't have as much school and training as Dr. Ortiz. My father had his surgery done in Florida and he asked his doctor about both doctors since I was considering both of them at the time. She said that Dr. Ortiz is one of the best in the world and that she has never even heard of Dr. Jose Rodriguez. I just think that it say alot when an american doctor even says to trust one doctor over another. Reputation says alot for a doctor and unfortunatly Dr. Jose Rodriguez doesn't even have one in America from all of the other doctors I have spoken to also.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views