Plane tickets

msak
on 7/4/08 3:16 pm - WI
Just wondering where you all got your plane tickets.  From where I live it looks like it will cost me at least 600 dollars to get to Mexico.  Anyone know a airline to go with to get the best price? Thanks
SarahJ618
on 7/4/08 9:48 pm - Canada
Because it;s such a milkrun to get from where I live to Mexico I actually booked on Travelocity.  IT was much more reasonable than if I booked through Northwest or Air Canada direct. Sarah

sperk
on 7/4/08 11:58 pm - moorhead, MN
VSG on 02/01/08 with
One of the great reasons using Dr. Joya is the airfare is included in the price. They booked everything the good thing about that is if you are flying on a busy week where the fares are higher it really doesn't matter what the cost is.
liveinphx
on 7/5/08 1:30 am - Phoenix, AZ
Not sure where you are trying to fly in to. For Tijuana you just need to get tickets to San Diego and the drivers will pick you up at the airport and take you directly over the border to the hospital. They will do the same on the return trip. I generally use Orbitz or Sidestep but remember not all airlines are listed there. For instance Southwest Airlines is not associated with them and they usually have the lowest fares. I have also found differences in fares between what was on, lets say Orbitz, and what was on the airlines own website so you may want to check both.
Idaho Bandito
on 7/9/08 4:09 pm
Try www.kayak.com   or www.orbitz..com  I find my best deals on these two sites. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views