Leaving for Mexico in 6 hours....

RobynLuvsRoses
on 7/6/08 6:11 am
I do have a couple questions. Getting nervous now.... Are you able to get everything you need? Anything I should be sure to bring? How did you keep your laptop safe during your surgery? How are you keeping busy now that your surgery is over? I am staying at Hampton Inn - so I hope I do get to meet you on Tuesday. What do you mean by a "suite"?. Is the bed hard - I worry a bit about that because I have painful shoulders and hip. Thanks for offering to answer questions. I really appreciate that! Nervous..... Robyn
SarahJ618
on 7/6/08 9:07 am, edited 7/6/08 9:37 am - Canada
Oops...sorry I should have said the hospital room was a suite, not hotel room.  Burt the hotel room is very nice as well.  I didn't really need to bring anything because there is a large grocery store/little mall right beside the hotel so if you need anything you can just run there,  The only thing I should have used more was my spanish dictionary!  The bed is a regular hospital bed in the hospital but at the hotel it is quite high off the floor so if you're of short stature than you may need a stool!  There is a safe in the hospital room to hold money, etc, but I don't think it's big enough for a laptop.  I had my brother here so he and my son were my entertainment and would stay back at the hotel at night.  I'm in room 401 so call when you get here!  Sarah ETA: Bring an umbrella...it;s been raining constantly here!

Emily F.
on 7/14/08 11:17 am

Congrats Sarah, I've been thinking about you!!!! I'm so glad it went well. Emily

SarahJ618
on 7/14/08 12:52 pm - Canada

Thanks Emily!!  Every day is better than the last so that's all I can ask for right now.

Sarah

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views