My surgery Date

matthewshiner
on 6/26/08 6:23 am - Washington DC, DC
RNY on 07/09/08 with
I have my surgery date set - July 8, 2008 - with Dr. Joya. I have so much to do in my real life over the next ten days, it's hard to believe that in less the two weeks - this first step will be in motion.
sperk
on 6/26/08 11:55 am - moorhead, MN
VSG on 02/01/08 with
Congrats
Kristin B.
on 6/27/08 10:15 pm - West Des Moines, IA
VSG on 05/17/08 with
very exciting! the time will fly by-  I had so much going on the 2 weeks before I left I really didn't even have time to get nervous.
Fortune sides with he who dares. ~ Virgil  
Unsolicited PMs about doctors, procedures, or facilities should be given as much consideration as spam offering foreign lottery winnings, penis- enlarging creams, and Nigerian fortunes.
Jody H.
on 6/28/08 10:30 pm - Des Moines, IA
Congratulations.   I'm still going through pre-op process at home before I make a final decision where to have the surgery done, but Dr. Joya is on my short list!    Good luck, - and let us know how it goes!  Jody

Julie Baker
on 6/29/08 2:15 am
RNY on 07/04/08 with
My husband and I are both scheduled with Dr. Joya also on July 4th.  We should be leaving the hospital on the day you arrive, but we are staying extra days at the resort.  We will be there until the 15th. It would be great to meet you when you get to the Krystal!  Look us up please. Ask at the desk for Bret and Julie Baker!  Then leave us a message at our room. Good luck! I am sure you are just as anxious as us.  It has been a long time coming and now it is just about here for us!

matthewshiner
on 6/29/08 2:37 am - Washington DC, DC
RNY on 07/09/08 with
ah cool . .. well, we just moved the surgery to the 9th (or it was always the 9th and I misread the communication.)  Hopefully we will run into each other and say hi!
gabriellechavez
on 7/2/08 10:44 am
Congratulations, I have a date aswell.  My surgery will be July 15th,   Take care.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views