Its almost becoming real

flygal026
on 6/20/08 10:20 pm - acworth, GA
After months of trying to get a loan on my own I finally have a golden co-signer and should be going though the process. I am thinking with his credit and all being so great we can just go to a bank and not use the financial places that are on the dr sites... I would imagine interest rates would be better at the bank. But I think I really want to go with dr joya and would like to go sometimes in Aug...Anyone else going in Aug...I am going to do the sleeve....i think all i have read about dr joya sounds like i will be in great hands...
Kelly L.
on 6/21/08 7:42 am
Congrats to you!!   Sounds like you've made excellent choices on the dr and the surgery,   I believe you are probably right on the interest rate for your loan.   Good luck to you and feel free to post on the VSG forum, lots of good info there if you have decided on the Sleeve. Good Luck! Kelly
flygal026
on 6/21/08 9:58 am - acworth, GA
Thanks Kelly, I have been lurking for over a year now...im nervous but excited at the same time...just want to see that point 6-8 months out when everything is looking good ya know... I am very lucky to get this co-signer hes wonderful to our family and really sticking himself out for me but a bank would be much better i believe if we could go that way... thanks again
msak
on 6/21/08 11:36 am - WI
wow congrats on finding a cosigner and good luck to you!  I cant wait to be at the point where you are...
toothfairy.mitchell
on 6/22/08 12:51 pm
VSG on 06/30/08 with
Hey! I am getting ready to go see Dr. Joya on the 29th. My surgery is scheduled for the 30th (VSG) I am also very excited and getting nervous. There are lots of people on here that have had great experiences with him. I'll be sure to let you know as well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views