All Inclusive Packages

msak
on 6/5/08 1:19 pm - WI
I have been looking into going to Mexico for surgery.  I know that Dr. Joya has all inclusive packages.  Does anyone else know of other places that offer all inclusive packages?  Thanks
wannabhealthy45
on 6/5/08 11:38 pm - Canada
Hi, I do not have any personal experience with this clinic, so I am not recommending it but I did come across it in my search.  You may want to check it out, but again, I've heard it's good, but I personally do not know.  I'm considering Mexico as well, just started digging deep in my search.  Best of luck to you :) http://www.emmanuelmedical.com/
Valleygirl855
on 6/6/08 1:43 am - Kingsport, TN
RNY on 05/08/08 with
I don't know of anyone else, but Dr Joya was wonderful.  For pictures of hospital and hotel check out my profile.  i'd do it again in a heartbeat!

"Valley Girl"

SW 214 / CW 133/ GW 140  HEIGHT 5'4"  Age 53  BMI 24.9  GOAL!  New Goal 130

maureenmosti
on 6/6/08 4:07 am - Mexico, Mexico
The American British Cowdray Medial Center in Mexioc City.
Has alll icnlusive packages and is the only hospital south of the border in wich has appied for the Centers of Excellence certification.
The surgeon is Dr. Miguel Herrera.
msak
on 6/6/08 9:10 am - WI
Thanks for all the Info Everyone!
liveinphx
on 6/6/08 1:47 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Dr Contreras Dr Verboonen Dr Kuri All have all inclusive though air fare is extra.
Laurie D.
on 6/6/08 10:39 pm - OR
RNY on 07/16/07 with

I believe there are number of surgeons who offer the package deals.  My experience with Dr Joya was top notch.  That said it is important to do the research and go with someone that you feel comfortable with.   

Take care and good luck on your search. :)

Loree

H 312  /  C 148 
Visit my WLS blog at:  www.bluepetels.blogspot.com

Kristin B.
on 6/7/08 1:45 am - West Des Moines, IA
VSG on 05/17/08 with
Dr Alvarez is all inclusive except for airfare- I used frequent flyer miles so was cheaper for me.
Fortune sides with he who dares. ~ Virgil  
Unsolicited PMs about doctors, procedures, or facilities should be given as much consideration as spam offering foreign lottery winnings, penis- enlarging creams, and Nigerian fortunes.
houseofmojo
on 6/9/08 9:47 am - NV
Hi there! I just got back from Monterrey with Dr de la Garza, and it was wonderful. The only thing you have to pay for is airfare to and from Monterrey..... The hotel you stay in is in the Hospital and it's an amazing place! If you have more questions, please feel free to email me. Dr de la Garza is a wonderful surgeon, and my entire experience was fantastic! I can't say enough good stuff! Best wishes, ~Peace
Mike K.
on 6/10/08 4:16 pm - wilburton, ok
how much was it
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?