Feedback Needed - Please Help

liveinphx
on 6/2/08 2:38 pm - Phoenix, AZ
If anyone has experience with any of these MD'sor facilities in Tijuana please let me know.
Francisco Contreras  Hospital Angeles
Juan Antonio Lopez Corvala Hospital Angeles
Sergio Verboonen  Hospital INT

I have  checked thier "stats" on this and other websites. I am hoping to hear from someone with first hand experiece of either the MD themselves or the hospital. I am more interested in info about Hospital INT as I have adequate (I think) info on Hospital Angeles
lisaweisenbach
on 6/4/08 2:12 am - Jonesboro, AR
VSG on 03/17/08 with
ive never heard of those... I went with Dr. Joya in Puerto Vallarta..it was really nice there

lanaph
on 11/5/08 1:46 pm - San Ysidro, CA
Mini Gastric Bypass on 07/05/09
I have experience with Dr. Verboonen at the Obesity Goodbye Clinc.  I was banded on March 23, 2007.  It was the best thing I ever did for myself.  Now 1 1/2 years later, I have 15 pounds I would like to lose but it would be ok if I didn't.  The Doctors at the Obesity Goodbye Clinic couldn't have treated me better.  The INT hospital is a small hospital that mainly serves the purpose of obesity surgeries.  Everything was clean.  I was up and going the next day after sugery.  By the time I left Mexico, I felt like I had an extended family.  Dr. Frayre is the "fill" doctor and he really knows how to get to your port.  I've been coming back to the clinic for my fills because I felt they knew me and my band best and I didn't want to chance another dr. messing it up.  I had heard that Dr. Verboonen and Dr. Ponce were lead surgeons and I'm convinced of it.  I'm glad my insurance didn't cover it because if I would have done it in the states it's no telling how I would be right now...
maureenmosti
on 6/6/08 4:12 am - Mexico, Mexico
I had my surgery at The American British Cowdray Medical Center in Mexico City.
Dr. Miguel Herrera was my surgeon and the hospital is in the process of certification as a Center Of Excellence.
Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views