Spoke to Dr Q -- Cross Post

Lisa.O
on 5/31/08 7:19 am - Cordova, TN
I spoke to Dr Q today, he called to check up on me. He wanted to make sure everything was set on my end for my upcoming surgeries. I love that guy! He did tell me they now have the server problems under control, so please let him know if there are any more issues with emails not being answered, etc.

He is excited about the new clinic, still no definite date when it will open, but not too far in the future! He is speaking to doctors and dentists to join him.

He is such an awesome Doc. Just an all around good person. Anyway, Just wanted to let everyone know he is concerned about past issues and he still wants to know about any issues we are having.

Lisa O

I saw two shooting stars last night

I wished on them, but they were only satellites

Its wrong to wish on space hardware

I wish, I wish, I wish you cared--Kirsty McColl

Eggface
on 6/1/08 12:12 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Good to know.  Dr. Q is the greatest.  I can't wait to see the new clinic. It's going to be full service... plastics, bariatric, dentists, spa treatments. I'm excited for them and for us. You must be loving your new flat belly huh!? Isn't it the greatest to be free from that skin. My thighs are next but it won't be for a while yet.  ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Lisa.O
on 6/1/08 12:20 am - Cordova, TN
Hey Michelle! I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering how you are! Good to hear from you! I figured real life got i the way for a while!

I do love my new belly! Hate my old thighs though! hahaha..... I am getting very excited about my next surgery. I do hate these bat wings. I am worried about how much the lipo will hurt though. I hear it is very painful. Still, my PCP has given me a 'script to get me through, so I should be OK.

How are you doing?

Lisa O

I saw two shooting stars last night

I wished on them, but they were only satellites

Its wrong to wish on space hardware

I wish, I wish, I wish you cared--Kirsty McColl

Eggface
on 6/1/08 12:29 am - Sunny Southern, CA

I'm doing really well. Healed nicely. Random pain every once and awhile (nerves waking up I gather.) Thanks for asking I know what you mean about the thighs. Mine are screaming to be done. I was a self pay RNY and then plastics so I need to save a little before I finish putting this humpty dumpty back together LOL  It's great you have a cooperative PCP. Yep I hear that lipo is pretty painful so enjoy a poolside chaise and those happy pills. It'll be all worth it.  Prayers and good wishes being sent! ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views