Anyone gone to Dr. Sauceda?

Julie G.
on 5/25/08 4:18 pm - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
Hi everyone  I've heard great things from Misty about  getting plastics from Dr. Sauceda, just wondering if anyone else has gone to him? Thanks for any and all info :)

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

shscharger
on 5/26/08 11:19 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Julie I was at Dr. A 's patient  reunion and did get to meet both Dr Sauceda and Misty . As a matter of fact I sat next to both of them at the dinner that night .   He seemed  like a very down to earth person much like Dr A which would explain while they have remained friends since they went to school together .   I am a long way away from being ready for PS but I would consider going to him from what I saw and heard that day.  He seems like he would be almost like having another Dr A doing the surgery . ( And coming from me that is a very high compliment  because I think he is one of the BEST ) !  I do know of two ladies that were at the reunion that are planning on going if you would like to talk to them let me know and I will forward this to them for you . Good luck Tony
mrssmith
on 5/27/08 11:43 am - New York, NY
I spoke with Dr. Sauceda a few days ago because I am looking to have ps in Mexico.  He was great over the phone, very knowledgeable and friendly.  I really liked him.  I am still checking references,  but he is definately in my top 3.
Julie G.
on 5/27/08 8:20 pm - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
Who are the other 2 on your top three you are considering? Yeah, I've heard good things about dr. Sauceda, and he is reccommended by Dr. Alvarez who was my VSG surgeon. But I just haven't seen a lot of people who have gone to him, so I was hoping to see a few more examples of his work :) Let me know what you find out about him in your reserch, and about the others you are looking into. Thanks :)

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

mrssmith
on 5/28/08 11:29 am - New York, NY
I am also looking at Dr Morales, she works with Dr. Parras and she comes recommended by Dr. Kuri, My Lap Band Surgeon.  I absolutely love him so anyone he recommends automatically makes it to the top of my list.  Others have had good experiences w/ Dr. Parras but I have not heard a thing about Dr. Morales.  On top of all that neither one has a website where I can get a sense of their work.  Rounding out my top three is Dr. Quiros from Cosmed.  I spoke to him twice and I must say he is very good.  He had a great sense of how I wanted my body to look, and he also had a fairly large knowledge of medical issues that target my ethnicity.  We spoke about my skin and what I should do to prepare my body for surgery.  I must have had him on the phone for an hour and I haven't even scheduled yet.  Overall  I see why everyone loves him. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views