Looking into plastics close to Texas border

Stephanie G.
on 5/10/08 4:31 am - Rowlett, TX
I'm from Dallas and I would like recommendations on a plastic surgeon in Mexico for a TT and BL/BA.  I would appreciate hearing about both good and bad experinces.  Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publically.  Thanks.

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

shscharger
on 5/10/08 11:37 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Stephanie http://mymexicopsjourney.com/ There is a link to Misty's page on her PS in Mexico .  I had a chance to meet her and Doctor  Sauceda at the Dr A's patient reunion and dinner back in March . He seemed like a real nice person but I did not get to listen to his part seminar . I sure  Misty could give you any details not listed on her page.   I replied to a post of her's a few weeks ago and she seemed really excited from her results.  Hope this helps Tony  
Stephanie G.
on 5/10/08 12:36 pm - Rowlett, TX

Thanks so much for the info.  I'll definately contact her.  I'm just starting my research and just need pointers on where to look for a good surgeon.

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

Bard4fun
on 5/11/08 9:33 pm
I went to the same seminar and I meet her as well the PS Dr.,and since I have so much faith in Dr Alvarez, I would most definitly check out the PS Doctor ( He is out of Monterey) , I liked him, and Misty Wow. Check out her story she had  a total lift and implants for around $12K, and she looked fantastic.
Idaho Bandito
on 6/3/08 9:14 am
Hi,   You might want to call Dr. Heistein in Fort Worth since you are in Dallas.  He was my sister's surgeon and will be mine as well (in a few months)  He is very reasonable in cost and VERY experienced.  Here is his website.  http://www.allaboutimplants.com/surgeon_locater/texas/jonath an_heistein_md.html    I found some pretty good surgeons in Monterrey, MX that would do a TT for about $4,500 to $5,000.  But I would have to fly there and stay at least a week for post op follow up.  When I added in the cost of flights, hotel etc....  It was more than Dr. Heistein.    Best of luck to you! BB
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views