Sleeves are $7850 in Mexico through June

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/08 5:13 pm - AZ
I know some folks are considering revision and some are new to WLS.  For those like me who are going to Mexico I just wanted to pass on the fact that Dr. Aceves is doing sleeves for $7850.  It is a summer promotion according to the paperwork I got. Check out where his coordinator posted this on: www.wlsfacts.com http://www.wlsfacts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37
iammelissa
on 5/6/08 2:23 am - federal way, WA
I was told by Dr. Aceves office that it was $8750.   I like your price even better :(

Melissa

sherrigirl98
on 5/6/08 6:35 am - Charleston, IL
VSG on 08/28/07 with
Going by price alone is not a safe thing to do. One must research everything they can about that doctor and if a doctor is running that kind of sale then I smell something wrong. Why would he need to do this? For 10k you can get not only a sleeve but 5 star service with another doctor that is by far the best in the business. Dr. Alvarez.

WooHootiHoo! I have made it to 109!!!! A total of 190lbs lost!

shscharger
on 5/6/08 6:13 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
MWG   HELL seems like he can't even give his services away !!     Are you sure you want him to do your Sleeve ?     Might want to think it over . Best of luck Tony  PS    Some things in life are worth doing RIGHT !!  
sherrigirl98
on 5/6/08 6:33 am - Charleston, IL
VSG on 08/28/07 with
Tony...have I ever told you that you are my hero? lol Sherri

WooHootiHoo! I have made it to 109!!!! A total of 190lbs lost!

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/08 8:39 pm - AZ
My mistake, it's $8750. And Tony, you really need to get a life.  Insulting any doctor that is in competition with yours just makes you look silly. Yes, I am going to Dr. Aceves for my revision.  Considering the docs in Mexico that have complicated cases and difficult revisions send those patients to Dr. Aceves, and considering his "earned" affiliations are pretty much the best of the best, I'm confident in my decision.  And besides, his stats are for real unlike your doctor. Cheers.
shscharger
on 5/6/08 10:25 pm, edited 5/7/08 12:32 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Hey MWG I have a life that is getting better day by day because I got sleeved by Dr Alvarez .   Since you have problems with all the postings and Id's you have why don't you get your Doctor to put up an AD with OH like most of the doctors. It might cost him a few dollars but will help the OH board and keep you from screwing up with your personal ads!   Since you have "researched so much " and "know it all"  about all the doctors in Mexico , just put up your facts and let the world see them .  If I am wrong , I am still a big man and will tell everybody on this board that I made a mistake.  I will not be like you and beg OH to pull the post like you did after you made all those statements about a doctor that you have probably never ever met !  Yes after things did not go like you wanted and you had it pulled .   And just to let you know I looked into the "Band" and even though I was thinking of going to Dr Kuri , I saw several happy people post about Dr Aceves . Looking back at that time , I wonder how many Id's were really just you trying to make him look good !  ( And that the Good Lord I did enough research to get a VSG instead of a Band !)  People reading this and want to know what a lot of the others on this board thing about MWG !  http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rantsandraves/a,messageboa rd/action,replies/board_id,8418/cat_id,7617/topic_id,3599290 / In case you have not already learned this by now, most of the people on the VSG board are real people and only want to use this board to help themselves and others  with all kind of questions and problems.  Do you see anybody else on the board using several ID's to post a price like you have been doing ?  Feel free to read and learn on the board and if a REAL person post a question about a price or need to know about a good doctor -- feel free to reply . However to just come on and keep posting like a ad for the doctor and bash other doctors is a totally different thing.  HELL lady or whatever you are --- you say that you have not even been SLEEVED  --- !!  You should be asking questions to people who have "been there and done that "   and not trying to tell others what they should do.  Now if you were posting that the hospital was nice or he is such a nice person that would be a little different but to be pushing a sleeve and price when you have only been banded well you don't have any "first hand knowledge " .  From a real "sleeved" guy with only one OH id , Tony  
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/08 10:45 am - AZ
You know, I keep asking you guys to prove your case.  You claim I am posting with multiple IDs, something I have never done.  So why don't you take the risk and contact OH and see if they will verify IP addresses. Of course, if you are afraid to do so for fear of looking like an ass.....
liveinphx
on 5/9/08 12:17 pm - Phoenix, AZ

I don't know if he is a good MD or not. All I know is 2 emails about this "promotion" have gone unanswered for the last week. Now THAT concerns me.  I had surgery already scheduled with another surgeon and was checking him out due to all the flurry about the special and thinking of saying 2 grand. I am not sure why my emails were ignored.

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/08 5:10 pm - AZ
On May 9, 2008 at 7:17 PM Pacific Time, liveinphx wrote:

I don't know if he is a good MD or not. All I know is 2 emails about this "promotion" have gone unanswered for the last week. Now THAT concerns me.  I had surgery already scheduled with another surgeon and was checking him out due to all the flurry about the special and thinking of saying 2 grand. I am not sure why my emails were ignored.

I don't know why they have gone unanswered.  Whether you go to him or not if I were you I would contact Nina and throw a fit.  I would complain and make your voice heard.  She's the supervisor of  everyone, she and Ruban were both working with me during my last surgery and she is working with me for my current surgery. [email protected] She has a business email address but I don't know what it is.  She uses the above address on Dr. Aceves' yahoo boards.  That's the one I use.  Or, she may have a business email address at: www.mexicalibariatriccenter.com 888 344 3916 619 923 2600 At the very least I would let her know that you don't appreciate this in the least, and you are right to be upset.  I'm assuming they are busy with the promotion but that is no excuse to not respond to emails.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views