medically board certified

jdk77
on 3/31/08 12:07 pm
VSG on 06/12/08 with
Many of the Mexican Dr. websites claim to be board certified, but I'm worried...are they Medically board certified?
Eggface
on 3/31/08 1:37 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Are you interested in a particular doctor? Perhaps this link will assist you in your research: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/professionals/showd ocs-countries.php May I suggest contacting the Dr. and then continuing your research with the certification board in the particular country you are interested in. ~Michelle OH Member Services

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/08 10:29 am - FL
Hi Eggface, Congratulations, I saw your article in the magazine.  You are now a REAL celebrity! Eugene
Eggface
on 4/1/08 10:48 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Hey Eugene, Thanks. It was a lot of fun. My 14.59 minutes of fame. Have an awesome week! ~Michelle

Lisa.O
on 4/11/08 2:56 am - Cordova, TN
What magazine?? When?? I want to get a copy!!

Lisa O

I saw two shooting stars last night

I wished on them, but they were only satellites

Its wrong to wish on space hardware

I wish, I wish, I wish you cared--Kirsty McColl

Eggface
on 4/11/08 3:44 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Hey Lisa, How are you today!!! Oh BTW Don't be scared about the random pains and numbness... those nerves are still healing on me and it's been since October. It took 7 weeks for me to feel "normal" again LOL me normal hehehe NEVER! I was in this month's OH magazine (a write-up and some recipes) ~Michelle

Lisa.O
on 4/14/08 3:59 am - Cordova, TN
How cool! Way to go you! I will have to score myself a copy! I am getting better each day, and feel so much better now that I am home. I have had a bit of a setback, but I guess it is ok. The surgical line right in front has been gushing blood ever since Saturday. It opened right as we got to the airport. Yesterday was really bad, I was soaking through surgical pads like crazy. From Saturday through this morning, I went through 24 of them. Thankfully today has slowed down. Still quite heavy, but not nearly so bad. I am hoping it dries up in a day or two.

Thanks again for all your support through my LBL. You have been my rock!

Lisa O

Lisa O

Eggface
on 4/14/08 4:38 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Hey Lisa,  It's true no matter how nice a place is it's so much better to be home. Glad you are back safe & sound. Rest and don't do too much. LOL I know how it is seeing stuff that needs to be done and just sitting on the couch... but do it. It'll all me there in a few weeks... dustier LOL but it'll be there. Relax. Re: the opening... I had a tiny 1" spot that did that I slapped a butterfly closure on it. It knit together fine.  Keep me updated! ~Michelle

Lisa.O
on 4/14/08 4:52 am - Cordova, TN
Do you think I should put a butterfly on it, or let it continue to drain out? I am assuming that out is better than in with regards to all the blood that is coming out? Thanks for your input!

Lisa O

Eggface
on 4/14/08 5:32 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Well mine was pure blood not fluid so I closed it up but give a call to Dr. Q he'll tell you for sure. Call the 1-877-4 Cosmed # ~Michelle

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views