What to pack for surgery leaving 3-26

Tina P.
on 3/23/08 12:08 pm, edited 3/23/08 12:10 pm
OK I  am having surgery 3/27 with Dr. Aguirre. My mind is running all over the place so  everything can be ready to go, that I am sure I will forget something. Any suggestion on thing to have? Also what is some good thing to have here at my house for when I return? Thanks. Tina
Zena L.
on 3/24/08 5:07 am

Congrats on your surgery! Dr. Aguirre will take wonderful care of you.  Be sure to buy some crystal light for home and some soup broth, cottage cheese and soft foods.  I never really did protein shakes but you might consider having some protein shake mix.  You won' t be able to eat or drink much for the first few days after your surgery. I would stop before you cross the border and get some sugar free jello, and some soup broth. I took mashed potatoes and yogurt with me as well.  I recommend taking some sleeveless tops to wear under your abdominal binder to keep it from irritating too much. I also would have liked to have had several books while I was in the hospital.  If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me! I wish you the best of luck. I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. A.  Amanda

Eggface
on 3/24/08 6:40 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Congrats you will be in great hands. Dr. A is awesome. I'm one of his success stories feel free to check out my blog for my story.  This is a list of stuff I found useful: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/06/sotb- surgery-list.html Hope it helps, ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views