Plastics at Cosmed

Eggface
on 3/20/08 4:34 am - Sunny Southern, CA
I'm sitting here in my hotel room healing well from my plastics. This was round 2 with Dr. Quiroz (the magic man) of Cosmed Clinic. I posted how I'm doing on my blog (link below) for all those interested. ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Jennifer W.
on 3/20/08 5:26 am - Kimberly, OR
So, are you in a lot of pain like you were the first go-round? I really can't wait until it's my turn, but I've still got a TON of weight to lose and keep off first. My goal is to have it all done and over with by the time I turn 43. I'll be 40 this July. Good to hear you are in great spirits Jen

Eggface
on 3/25/08 12:47 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Not much pain at all knock on wood. The left boob is painful (blood spot last night but dry this morning) but the right one feels great. The pain is manageable. Gotta love happy pills. I'm actually thinking of heading home early. What a difference this surgery recovery is from the last. ~Michelle

Kirsten :-)
on 3/20/08 10:04 am - Agoura Hills, CA
I've just been reading your blogs.  I was here on the Mexico board looking for info on Dr. Quiroz.  I have a consult appt. with him on Friday right after my fill with Dr. Ortiz.  I am so excited! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you!
Eggface
on 3/20/08 12:41 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Dr. Q is awesome. I'm very pleased with him and with Cosmed. Feel free to PM me with any Q's I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks for your good wishes, ~Michelle

MBAat40
on 4/5/08 9:21 am - royse city, TX
Lap Band on 03/15/07 with
Hi, I have heard great things about Cosmed but went with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey due to the recent American citizen kidnappings in Tijuana. You can read about my experience at: www.mymexicopsjourney.com This also includes pics, blog, and frequently asked questions. I just posted my 3 week pics yesterday!! I had surgery on March 14th. Misty
Eggface
on 4/6/08 2:44 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
I walked around at night in TJ for hours... hung out at Starbuck's with a friend till midnight. I felt very safe. It's media hype.  I'd be happy to answer any Q's about the area, stay, hotels, etc. ~Michelle

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views