We have some ladies in PV with Dr. Joya let' send some love

mrsbu
on 3/19/08 12:20 am - Charlotte, NC
RNY on 02/21/08 with
I know there are two of our ladies with Dr. Joya who had surgery on the 17th. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and let us know how you are doing.
Sandra Mannaravalappil......The Best Darn Chubby Realtor in Charlotte LOL

sperk
on 3/19/08 7:02 am - moorhead, MN
VSG on 02/01/08 with
Is it Elaine and Lisa? If so best of luck and speedy recovery and hey Happy birthday you two.
sperk
on 3/19/08 10:37 am - moorhead, MN
VSG on 02/01/08 with
I also want to wish you all the best on the 21st. Good luck and have fun there.
mrsbu
on 3/19/08 1:30 pm - Charlotte, NC
RNY on 02/21/08 with
Thanks but I was already there  on 2/21 and friday will be one month out and I am feeling great and healthy and just a little tired. I just want to hear from Lisa and Elaine
Sandra Mannaravalappil......The Best Darn Chubby Realtor in Charlotte LOL

Elaine C.
on 3/24/08 3:38 am - Port Coquitlam, Canada
RNY on 03/17/08 with
Hey Folks,

Elaine here. I had the surgery on the 17th am not going to lie the first couple of days were very uncomfortable but only because I had a stuck gas bubble which was very sore. But apart from that I am feeling 95% better today. Moved from the hospital to the hotel on Friday. The hotel area that we are staying in is great. What is even better is that I don´t feel hungry at all. I went in starving and haven´t been hungry since. Dr Joya was great as was the other doctors the nurses and Natalie. I must admit though that I go to the restaurant with my dad (to have my broth) and the smell of the food still gets the mouth watering. So I have the feeling that it is not going to be quite as easy as others make out however I have realized that after the recovery period and when it is time to start eating "normal" food that I will be able to take a bit of something and that will be enough. So yes it is worthwhile and no it won´t be easy but I am willing to work at it and can´t wait for the summer to come.
sperk
on 3/24/08 10:31 am - moorhead, MN
VSG on 02/01/08 with
Congrats.....Yes as time goes by it gets a lot easier. I wanted to bite into the bun that came with the broth so bad...lol
lisaweisenbach
on 3/28/08 4:09 am - Jonesboro, AR
VSG on 03/17/08 with
Hey....thanks for thinking of us... Yes, I had my VSG on March 17... I blogged about it on my profile.. Im so glad the whole thing is over...the pain was awfull...but PV sure was awesome! I already miss the ocean..

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views