New here with plenty of questions!!

lisaweisenbach
on 3/28/08 4:14 am - Jonesboro, AR
VSG on 03/17/08 with
I went to Dr. Joya on March 17 for a VSG.  You can read about my experience on my profile if ur interested... I paid my deposit and got my surgery date the same day. It would be very possible for u and ur friend to get the same day. However, the hospital rooms are pirvate, so only one to a customer.. as far as the hotel...im sure they could put u two in one room...might even be able to discount the costs...u would have to ask Gerald about that. He is super helpful. He was great with me.. Good luck!

pannellm
on 3/28/08 8:17 am - Ripley, MS
I've been following your story since you left to go get your sleeve done, and have been lurking around seeing your updates.  So, I'm assuming that even with your comlpications and the pain and everything that if given the chance you'd do it all over again?
lisaweisenbach
on 3/30/08 10:14 am - Jonesboro, AR
VSG on 03/17/08 with
Yes i would. Now, if u had asked the week of surgery or right after I got home... i was saying NO but now....ive just about recovered and im losing weight...that makes all the difference in the world. I think Dr. Joya is a very competent doctor..and even with my liver complication..id go back to him..

pannellm
on 3/30/08 12:13 pm - Ripley, MS
That is exactly what I need to hear!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?