1 Month and 25lbs gone-thanks Dr. Joya

mrsbu
on 3/6/08 4:21 am - Charlotte, NC
RNY on 02/21/08 with
    Well it has been a month since I started my liquid diet on the 7th of February and I now have lost 25lbs(my RNY was 2/21) 10lbs before and 15lbs after surgery.      While yes this is fantastic the best part and this is whay I had the surgery is my blood sugar has come down from an average reading in the high 300's with 2 pills, 2 byetta injections and solostar insulien at bedtime to a reading of 150 last night with just on actosplus 15mg pill in the morning and at night.       To me this is worth the 13K I spent for my RNY and plus about a million dollars more. My primary Dr. here keeps praising me for taking the intiative to get the surgery and has no problem following up with me. zhopefully over time I will not need any meds what so ever, my organs will now no longer be dystroyed by outrageous sugar levels.
Sandra Mannaravalappil......The Best Darn Chubby Realtor in Charlotte LOL

smiley97459
on 3/7/08 2:58 am - Casper, WY
RNY on 05/27/08 with
I am looking into Dr. Joya for my surgery.. what can you tell me? I want to know all i can! Thanks!
lisaweisenbach
on 3/8/08 3:34 am - Jonesboro, AR
VSG on 03/17/08 with
Awesome!  that is what I cant wait for...gettin rid of all of my meds. Im so tired of taking insulin shots, plus all of my pills for this ailment or that. great going!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views