mrsbu- how are you?

Kristin B.
on 2/29/08 6:09 am - West Des Moines, IA
VSG on 05/17/08 with
How are you doing now that you are a few days out? I hope all is going well for you.
Fortune sides with he who dares. ~ Virgil  
Unsolicited PMs about doctors, procedures, or facilities should be given as much consideration as spam offering foreign lottery winnings, penis- enlarging creams, and Nigerian fortunes.
mrsbu
on 3/1/08 10:48 am - Charlotte, NC
RNY on 02/21/08 with
I am doind fine however my hubby had a seizure on the plane on the way home from PV and our flight was diverted to Houston and we are in a hospital near the airport. He is doing well and we should be able to fly back o charlotte by Monday. Thanks so much for asking
Sandra Mannaravalappil......The Best Darn Chubby Realtor in Charlotte LOL

Kristin B.
on 3/1/08 9:17 pm - West Des Moines, IA
VSG on 05/17/08 with
I am very happy to hear that he is doing well. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Fortune sides with he who dares. ~ Virgil  
Unsolicited PMs about doctors, procedures, or facilities should be given as much consideration as spam offering foreign lottery winnings, penis- enlarging creams, and Nigerian fortunes.
maryza
on 3/2/08 1:11 pm - oakbrook, IL

Hello Mrsbu I 'am sorry for what hapend to you hubby, so will say a prayer for you and you hubby  take care remember that you had a surgery to  and you need to be find to be abel to help your other half.

MARY 
The wings of an angel are always open to care for you

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views