Lap Gastric Bypass in mexico or India, Dr Velencia, Dr Joya maybe??? Help I am a newbie.

Nikko
on 2/27/08 2:03 am - Wichita, KS
How much does it cost in Mexico? India? How much do they charge for the band?
AmandaLP
on 3/3/08 3:09 pm - TX
VSG on 12/20/07 with
Okay, so, I stopped reading about halfway through.

For me, the surgeon is the most important. I chose a surgeon because he was one of the best at the type of surgery I had (Dr. Alvarez and the VSG).

I know that Dr. Joya has a lot of satisfied customers, both for the VSG and the RNY.
FatGirlShrinking.com , my blog :-)
Adrienne C.
on 3/5/08 1:04 am - CA
Whatever you do stay away from Dr. Huacuz.  I also encourage you to read the thread on how to research a mexican surgeon.  I had a leak, you can read my story on my profile. http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/a,messageboard/action,replies/board_id,5362/cat_id,4962/topic_id,3481365/
Adrienne....Check out my story...I HAD A LEAK
stormy D.
on 3/8/08 4:21 pm - spring hill, FL

Thanks for the advice. Wow! What a story. You are a lucky lucky lady. My greatest fear with this surgery is to have a leak. I know that of all complications that is the one that will kill you. What an amazing survival story. I am so happy that you made it through and are progressing so well. Thank you for sharing your story. Also high five for sticking to your guns and leaving Mexico. You go girl.

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/08 3:26 am
Feel free to write to me personally for advice  ([email protected]). We have alot in common. I am a nurse, past er and ccu experience. I was/am a diabetic. You will probably be off insulin after surgery. Dr. Valencia would be my choice of the two. Feel free to write to me. joanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views