Friday is February and who's going to Mexico

mrsbu
on 1/29/08 1:33 am - Charlotte, NC
RNY on 02/21/08 with
Well it's alomst February and it's time to start our liquid diets and fly down to sunny Mexico for the start of our new health lives. I will be in Puerta Vallarta with Dr. Joya from the 19th to the 29th. Who else is going to be there? Via Con Dios
Larissa P.
on 1/29/08 4:59 am - Denton, TX
You know -the possibility of meeting an OH "friend" who is traveling at the same time might just be the push to send me to Dr Joya instead of anyone else...
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/08 11:55 am - FL
When I went to Tijuana, I was picked up at the San Diego airport.  I rode to the doctor with a lady who had surgery about a year prior and she was going in for a fill for her Lapband.  We had a nice conversation and she made me feel very comfortable about the surgery. Eugene
mrsbu
on 1/30/08 1:23 am - Charlotte, NC
RNY on 02/21/08 with
Funny thing is my DH and I go to Mexico every February anyway usualy the Playa del Carmen area. No one thinks that this trip is anything but another one of vacations. Except there will be no eatting, no drinking, no swimming, just the start of my new life and hopefully the end for my need for all my meds. I look forward to throwing all the meds away and kissing my diabettes goodbye
Sandra Mannaravalappil......The Best Darn Chubby Realtor in Charlotte LOL

mrsbu
on 1/30/08 1:26 am, edited 1/30/08 1:27 am - Charlotte, NC
RNY on 02/21/08 with
Larissa you need to get on the phone call Gerald and come on down with me and my DH. Dr. Joya has really good references, great education adn offers a complete package. I am also a little hesitant to go into places like TJ or Monterrey due to all the gang violence and drug wars going on.On the safety scale Puerta Vallarta is very very safe now a days. With the polical unrest in Mexico his location made a big difference to me. If I remember from Rocky Horror Picture Show isn't Denton Texas the home of Happiness ?
Sandra Mannaravalappil......The Best Darn Chubby Realtor in Charlotte LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views