Cosmed for plastics..

Ladybugz_247
on 1/22/08 11:30 pm - Ontario, CA
Ok I was running around T.J all day yesterday going to consultations for a tummy tuck, I ended up chosing Cosmed.. I honestly understand why everyone likes going there..it almost seams too good to be true..He is everything we all are looking for in a surgeon if your going south of the border.. anyway thanks for metioning that place on here I am so glad I went.. I'm having surgery late Feb!! Wendy

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Eggface
on 1/23/08 12:13 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Congratulations! I had an awesome experience at Cosmed. Dr. Quiroz and the rest of the staff are great. It was hard but I'm so glad I did it. Best wishes! ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Ladybugz_247
on 1/23/08 6:33 am - Ontario, CA

Thank you! I am so excited I'm sure it will be painful bur well worth it ;)

kelsh74
on 2/1/08 12:49 am - Wichita, KS

I have the band and I am about 5 lbs. from my goal. I ws wondering about plastic surgery. Can you tell me about Cosmed? The doctors, clinic/hospital, and cost? I am going to get a TT ans breast lift. Thanks Kelli

Ladybugz_247
on 2/1/08 1:06 pm - Ontario, CA

I went to Cosmed and was impressed with the proffesionalism of the whole office.. the prices vary but I am paying $9,000.00 for my LBL and lipo on my back.. he's also doing some body sculpturing and  injectiing some fat into butt.. I am going at the end of March.. when were you planning on going? Wendy

kelsh74
on 2/1/08 10:28 pm - Wichita, KS
I spoke with the doctor yesterday and he wants me to send pictures of myself. I have another problem it is called a fiance that does not want me to go out of the country to get it done. I went to Mexico to get my band but he thinks that plastic surgery is more of a risk. I am not sure what I am going to do. Kelli
Lisa.O
on 2/2/08 10:47 pm - Cordova, TN
Kelly,

Tell you fiance that the Doctors at Cosmed are certified to practice in the US. I did a lot of research on them, and will be going with Dr Quiroz. My husband went with me to see the clinic and meet the Doctor. Now my hubby is not easily satisfied. He has *no* concerns about us going to Mexico for the surgery at all. Honestly, even if I could afford the prices I was quoted here in the US, I would choose Dr Quiroz. Since we are going to sell some stocks/use money from our IRA's, I had to get his buy in. He was very impressed. Good luck to you!

Lisa O

I saw two shooting stars last night

I wished on them, but they were only satellites

Its wrong to wish on space hardware

I wish, I wish, I wish you cared--Kirsty McColl

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics