I HAVE A DATE!!!

kittenqutie
on 1/19/08 1:33 pm, edited 1/20/08 2:00 am - Phoenix, AZ

Okay you haven't heard much from me I guess I am what you call a "lurker" I call it "researcher" but that semantics, anyhoo I have been doing my research and knowing I would have to go SOTB being a self pay and all (to ready my ins tragedy feel free to stop by my page) with the help of lurking. . .I mean researching on this and the Lapband Forum page I narrowed down my SOTB docs to a top 2 and then stared my financing research (my credit is okay, truthfully I have no credit but school loans and a small credit card) so I thought this was going to be rough but to my surprise I was approved in a day !!!   I immediately called the final pick doc (BTW I have am going with Dr. Aceves) and have my date of February 5th !!!  I can hardly believe it.  I am beside myself with amazement, and I am a little freaked out and scared and completely happy that its finally going to happen.  Though the wonderful people on this page I have been able to make my dream a reality.  Even though you guys don't know me I feel like I know all of you (okay its because I have lurked ALOT, please don't be mad that I didn’t participate).  I gained a lot of helpful knowledge that has lead me to the position I am in now with a scheduled date ( me doing the dance of JOY!!).  Once again Thank YOU ALL ! Do any of you veteran bandsters have any words of wisdom????  I need all the help I can get.  

Zena L.
on 1/20/08 12:46 am
I'm not a bandster but I just wanted to say CONGRATS! I hope all goes well!
kittenqutie
on 1/20/08 2:02 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you for your well wishes, I just cant believe its finally going to happen!

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/08 1:02 am - FL

Congratuations on getting your date.  I just read your profile page and I see that you had the same insurance problem that I did.  Best of luck and keep us posted.  Sometimes anxiety will creep in but feel free to leave a post or contact one of your friends to help you through. Take Care, Coolbreeze

kittenqutie
on 1/20/08 2:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you insurance makes me crazy, why must they make it sooo hard to be healthy.  You would think they would pay for preventative measures instead of always treating the problems.

But no worries I'm on the road to Bandland the happiest place on earth!

Regina S.
on 2/2/08 8:41 pm - Hickory Flat, MS
CONGRATS on a date...you will be having surgery with a close friend of mine.Her name is Kristy.She like you is excited and scared at the same time.We have been talking for a little over a year and she is more excited than scared..you both will be VERY pleased with your decision.GOOD LUCK!
~Genie~
358/195/180

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views