Wish me Luck -- Cross post

Lisa.O
on 1/16/08 10:58 am - Cordova, TN
Hey Guys,

I am off to MExico tomorrow to meet with Dr Quiroz. I wanted to see his clinic and check out surrounding hotels before I committed to surgery. I will let you guys know how it went when I return. Special thanks to Eggface and Roz, for answering all my *MANY* questions!

Lisa O

I saw two shooting stars last night

I wished on them, but they were only satellites

Its wrong to wish on space hardware

I wish, I wish, I wish you cared--Kirsty McColl

Eggface
on 1/18/08 9:13 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Lisa,  Best wishes. Be careful and limit travel at night in TJ. They are having some unrest (drug cartel stuff) so utilize the cabs (all are $5 no matter where you go) and get from point A to B without sightseeing too much.  Looking forward to hearing from you when your return, ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Lisa.O
on 1/21/08 11:07 am - Cordova, TN
Hi! Well, it went without a hitch. I saw his offices and to be honest, it was as nice as any Doctors office I have been in in the States and in the UK. Better than some, as well! I am going to book him to do my LBL, arms, breast and thighs. because of the amount of skin I have, he will do the LBL (with muscle repair and Mons work) and arms in one surgery, then BL/BA and lipo the thighs in a second then a thigh lift in the 3rd. Hope to have it all done this year, as long as work cooperates with us! Due to the amount of skin, I can't get it all done in 2 like I had hoped, but he stated several time, my health and healing were his top priority. Y'all, I really liked him, and so did Simon. He didn't mind SImon being in the room with me for the consult, and talked to me and included him, so it was great.

Eggface, I do want to ask you, how did you cross the border back? I just don't think I can make the hike after the LBL. Can you take a taxi over, or how do you suggest we do it? I appreciate your input!

Lisa O

Lisa O

Eggface
on 1/21/08 1:10 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Awesome. I knew you'd like him. Dr. Q is great (and funny OMG) I'll be back in March for more boob work. Maybe we can coordinate and be surgery sisters. I used a van service and driver. PIcked me up at Cosmed and took me home. I will dig out the info and PM you it. They were great. It was actually during the wildfires and they went around the detours and freeway closures for me. They were great. They took me door to door (so price was obviously different than just to airport or train station). ~Michelle

Lisa.O
on 1/25/08 5:34 am - Cordova, TN
He does have a great sense of humor, doesn't he? He had us laughing. DId you find the van driver info? We would probably use them for back from Lucerna to SAN. Thanks again for all your help, and being so willing to help me. You don't know how much I appreciate it!

Lisa O

Lisa O

Eggface
on 1/25/08 6:37 am - Sunny Southern, CA
No problem. Sending you a PM now. ~Michelle

Most Active