Dr. Salvador Valencia

C P.
on 1/3/08 6:59 am - Highlands ranch, CO
Has anyone any experience with Dr. Salvador Valencia in Mexico?  I am thinking about the RNY with him but can't find a lot of information on him other than the www.alighterme.com website, which seems good.   I just want to see if anyone has an actual review of him or knows of where I can find information about him.  I tried to call UCLA where he taught at one time, but no answer there.  Had to leave a message. I am about to put the surgery depoist down and finalize everything but want to find out more before I do this. Thanks!
Laura N.
on 1/3/08 3:56 pm
Feel free to read my entire experience on my profile page. Dr valencia took very good care of me & treated my Mom like she was family. Laura

Jennifer W.
on 1/4/08 2:21 am - Kimberly, OR
I had Dr. Valencia in Ensenada Mexico at Hospital Velmar. I would go back in a heartbeat. He and his team there will treat you like you are part of the royal family. He has excellent ethics as a physician and I have even invited him to my personal home this summer for boating and camping on Mt. Hood. He was an exchange student in Eugene Oregon (my home state) in highschool and loves the northwest. I would trust him for ANY of my care. The man and his team are FABULOUS.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views