50 Things to do instead of snacking

Eggface
on 12/28/07 2:29 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

In the beginning of my journey a friend sent me an email with few suggestions of things to do instead of snacking... I was bored one night and added a ton more and before I knew it I had 50. It's a list I constantly refer back to. I just PM'd it to a friend who I thought could benefit and I thought I'd share it again with all of you...

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2006/11/50-th ings-to-do-instead-of-snacking.html

Hope it helps,
~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Lisa.O
on 12/29/07 8:08 am - Cordova, TN

Thanks Eggface!  This was well needed by me!

Also, thanks for the tip on HTML.  I switched to HTML 2 and it seems to work?  Maybe because I have a Mac?  Anyway, I really appreciate your help...

Also, one more (really stupid!) question?  Can we drink the water, and have ice in our drinks at the Lucerna?  I am sorry for being a dumba$$, but I just wondered!

Lisa O 

Eggface
on 12/29/07 2:28 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

You can ask away. NO question is stupid. They give you 2 bottles of water (complimentary in your room) additional bottles are $1.  I have a pouch of steel so I do the ice but if it concerns you I would stick to the bottled water.  You can get a cab (all cabs are pretty much $5 anywhere if you pay more they are taking you for a ride of another kind) to a Gigante which is the local supermarket and pick up a case of water bottles for extended stays it would make sense. They will put a refrigerator and microwave in your room upon request. ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Lisa.O
on 12/29/07 10:35 pm - Cordova, TN
Thanks Eggface! I too have a "pouch 'o steel" so I will probably do the ice. I have my consult with Dr Q on Jan 18th and I cant wait. Also, I am down to 210 this morning! WooHoo! Lisa O
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views