Hospital Angeles Juarez

corky1057
on 12/23/07 1:08 pm - Holland, TX
I have made the decision to have lap band. I have narrowed it down to a couple of surgeons. Problem is I can't seem to find any info on Dr. Rodriquez in Juarez. I have found lots of info on Dr. Ortiz in Tijuana. I live in Central Texas, so Juarez is much more convenient to me. Has anyone used Dr. Rodriquez at Angeles Hospital in Juarez? What was your experience, and where do I find his credentials? Are there any other hospitals near me that I should look into? Thank you!
Eggface
on 12/23/07 2:54 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Here's a link to his OH testimonial page: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+t estimonials+Jose+Rodriguez+jtr.html Hope this helps, ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

corky1057
on 12/23/07 11:24 pm - Holland, TX
I am a little confused. the forums list this Dr. Rodriquez as being from Acuna and a different hospital listed. Has he moved to Juarez or is this a different Dr. Rodriquez? Thank you for your reply.
pan100
on 12/28/07 10:11 am - Cresson, TX
I dont know anythiing about Dr Rodriquez but check out Dr. Roberto Rumbaut in Monterrey Mexico. His whole staff is very professional and i was so impressed by the whole experience, He is one of the most experienced (if not the most), Doctors in Mexico and the United States.  His website address is gastricband .com
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/07 10:09 pm - AZ
If you are referring to Jose (vs. Arturo) Rodriguez, he is very good.  He is transitioning from his clinic to a hospital.  He's an excellent choice.  Quite skilled, does the tricky procedures as well as the easy stuff.  Very experienced, nothing negative at all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views