Dr. Armondo Joya and Financing

Rita T.
on 12/21/07 2:46 am - Clearwater, FL
So I just turned in my application with E Financial, and I should be hearing back from them in like 24 hours... I am SUPER nervous!!! I may be getting my surgery done with Dr. Armondo Joya but I am not sure yet... we'll see... Either way I will totally keep my fingers crossed for getting financed because I am SUPER scared that it won't happen and I mean SUPER scared. I don't know what I am going to do if i don't get that money... Cry more than likley... and cry a lot....  I'm not even sure if this is a good place to post this or not... *sigh* I just need some support right now.
BeeHappe
on 12/21/07 4:18 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Good luck on your financing. As for Dr. Joya.  He is the best.  I had my surgery in August 05.  It has been the best thing I have ever done.  I wanted it so bad, I took a 2nd mortgage out on my house.  That is the only way I could get it done.  Still paying for it today, but well worth it.  I am down 100# but just found out I am 10 weeks pregnant.  So, on to a new adventure.  I hope all goes well for you and I will say a little prayer for you.  Take care and good luck. Jen
Rita T.
on 12/21/07 4:22 am - Clearwater, FL
thank you so much for letting me know he is a good doc to go to! and thank you for the paryer. good luck with the baby and take care!
lisaweisenbach
on 12/23/07 7:26 am - Jonesboro, AR
VSG on 03/17/08 with
Good luck on getting that financing. Did you see all the links for financing options on Dr. Joya's website? I figured that I might need to go through one of those, but luckly my parents decided they would pay for my getting it done with Dr. Joya.  Anyway...I will keep my fingers crossed for ya...

Rita T.
on 12/23/07 10:10 am - Clearwater, FL
Yeah my mom orginally said that she would pay for it but then we got in a fight and she backed out of it so I am just goi ng to try and do it on my own. Pretty much I am going to whatever it takes to pay for this surgery. I sitll haven't heard from e-financial sadly. I'm hoping I get the loan otherwise I am going to have to wait till my credit gets better.  Have you already went to Dr. Joya? How was it? Or when are you going?
lisaweisenbach
on 12/24/07 3:55 am - Jonesboro, AR
VSG on 03/17/08 with
No i havent gone yet......if i dont change my mind..which i tend to keep doing....I will be going in March on spring break. That is the only time my husband can go with me bc hes in college right now. We could have gone during the holidays except that we dont have passports yet....will be going next week to get those in the works.. i hope u can get the financing...i think u should be able to....theres alot of companies that will finance it.....or maybe ur mom will have a change of heart..

jannmyers
on 12/30/07 11:32 pm - Cleveland, OH
RNY on 01/10/08 with

I am going to Dr. Joya on January 10. (My third scheduled date) I have been researching Drs. in Mexico for a year and his operation seems to be the best. Have you joined his forum yet? I have been reading posts in it since May and for some reason a lot of nurses from the USA go there for their surgery and they say the conditions, quality and care are far superior to anything in the US. Dr. Joya even visits you in the hotel after you are discharged from the hospital! All his patients absolutely love him and his reputation is impeccable. Good luck with your finincing although I thought their rates were outrageous. (read the fine print carefully) You might want to try saving up the money yourself or look for a low rate promotional special on a US credit card. It may take some time but you don't need that additional stress. Good Luck!!! -Jann

SarahJ618
on 1/1/08 7:17 am - Canada
Hello,  Any word on the financing yet??  I was reading your earlier posts and I hope everything works out for you.  I am having GBS with Dr Rumbaut. Cheers,
Rita T.
on 1/1/08 9:34 am - Clearwater, FL
I got partial financeing and I could have put the rest of the surgery on my credit card but after talking to my mom I decided to wait and see if the insurance at my job would cover the procedure. If not I will be back to square one and probably seeing Dr. Joya. I don't even get insurance until March 1st. So we'll see. I'm going to keep my fingers corssed till then and try to get in contact with the Dr. down here in Florida and see what all I have to do before ti comes through.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views