gotta put it out there

Kimberly145
on 12/14/07 10:19 am
OK, here goes, I'm gonna tell it to you the way it is for me in my head.
I am in a very happy place. Maybe a bit manic. Humm Spending the entire paycheck in a span of 48 hours is not usual. I need to keep a close eye on myself.

My Horoscope said today to "Shut up and Be Happy". That is great advice. I've noticed lately that I am not putting so much of a negative bite in recounting my life to others. I'd like to keep this trend going.

My hubby took our two big dogs up to the "Lake" for the weekend;I am alone. I have vacuumed the entire house, picked up all dog paraphernalia and now I am ready to dust. I love the smell of Scott's Liquid Gold. Reminds me of a childhood that is starting to emerge from the recesses of my mind. I can report that the mandatory Saturday morning house cleaning has paid off nicely. I love a clean house. This weekend is all about living in a clean house (up to my standards), dancing around to my 70's funk and putting things back where they belong. Heaven. When I am done, I am going to look for the most mind numbing reality program on the tube. I'm going to gorge on it, without guilt. I love "I Love New York 2". I could explain why, but I like to keep secret pleasures like that to myself. I might appear twisted.

The Holidays. **** I can't make them go away by ignoring them. Now focus. A lot of people really dig this time of year. With a little effort and creativity you can add to their holiday happiness and it will spill over, then I will be in the Holiday Zone. Great idea.

I'm really enjoying the water product Vitamin Water. The power C reminds me of Big Stick Popsicles. My grandma use buy us one everyday during our summer visits. Now those were good times. I didn't even know it. I guess that is a good sign. Yeah, my childhood was not totally ****ty. Anyway: geez I digress a lot: the Vitamin Water is a great way to enjoy a tasty beverage and get in more water than usual.

Hum mm, I've noticed that my childhood seems to be an active part in my head trip. Remember, "Shut Up and Be Happy". Oh yeah, I forgot.

The weight is starting to come off steadily. I've purchased a size 16 pant. Lets see, the last time I wore a 16 for longer then 5 minutes was 1994. I was 36, a single mom and beauty shop owner. Good times, and I didn't even know it. I've had one client comment that it looks like I am fading away. A tad extreme, but very much appreciated.

I love my job. I am a hairdresser at a very high dollar retirement facility in Santa Barbara. One of the gals says that she is worried about me because she watches Oprah and she had someone on who said that extremely obese people who loose a lot of weight become alcoholics. hum, didn't realize I was THAT fat. Good thing I prefer Reality TV to booze.

Food is tricky. I do not enjoy being on the lower left hand side of the curve. Very painful. Not getting "Stuck" is the focus of my food selection process. I have learned that large clams cannot be chewed smaller. Baked Potato skins are no longer my friend. Lastly, eating too fast is a compulsive habit very challenging to break. Relaxing and enjoying the meal is completely foreign to me.

In the last three weeks of sporting this surgically implanted weight loss device, my life has changed. The most compelling change is that I am no longer willing to bull**** myself into sabotaging my success; I've got these voices in my head. That is HUGE. I can report 5 weeks and 25lbs. of being in the Weight Loss Zone. True freedom.

I have to confess that I've been cleaning my house while I pen this diatribe. I have achieved bliss. This means that I will turn off the sounds of Al Green on the stereo, turn on the boob tube and see if I can conjure up New Your, and chill.

Happy Travels to us all,
Kimberly

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views