lower body lift 11/27

janiceh
on 11/22/07 2:50 am - prescott valley, AZ
I am having my LBL next Tuesday at Cosmed with Dr. Fuentes.  I'm excited and will be glad when the surgery is over.  I have 2 friends going with me.  Does anyone who has been there have any pearls of wisdom for me?
Jennifer W.
on 11/23/07 9:26 am - Kimberly, OR
I would check out eggface's blog. She is on my profile of friends. She just had hers done... all of it. Brave woman, she is!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/07 3:11 pm - AZ
Nope, sorry.  No wisdom however many questions. ;o) Tell me everything, how did it go?  Are you doing well?  When you are up to it do you mind a few PMs?  I have at least a bazillion questions. HA!
janiceh
on 12/3/07 2:37 am - prescott valley, AZ
I'm doing pretty well.  A little sore but haven't needed to take anything but a Tylenol today.  The worst part has been the fact that was allergic to the antibiotic I was taking after the surgery and was allergic to the adhesive on the dressings that they put on me.  So I ended up with a horrible rash all over my back and butt that itched horribly and blisters all along the incisions where the adhesive was and areas where the skin pulled off when he took off the first dressings.  My navel looks awful but I guess that is normal.   PMs are fine.
Lisa.O
on 12/8/07 10:42 pm - Cordova, TN
Hey Janice, Just wondering how you are feeling now? Is all OK with you? Also, if you don't mind I have a question. Was your surgery at Cosmed or a hospital? Did you stay overnight in the hospital or clinic or did you go back to your hotel? I hope you don't mind my questions! Also, I still have not managed to get on PS Journeys! Lisa O Memphis, TN

Lisa O

I saw two shooting stars last night

I wished on them, but they were only satellites

Its wrong to wish on space hardware

I wish, I wish, I wish you cared--Kirsty McColl

janiceh
on 12/8/07 10:56 pm - prescott valley, AZ
I'm feeling good.  I don't have much stamina but that is good because I think I would tend to overdo otherwise.  I am still having some blood oozing form the area where the incisions meet.  Not sure what that is about.  I sent Dr. Fuentes some pictures but haven't heard back yet.  I had the surgery at the Cosmed clinic and stayed there overnight.  There were 2 of us that had surgery that day and we were there with a nurse for the night.  She was very attentive and it seemed to be just fine.  Overall it has been a good experience.
Lisa.O
on 12/9/07 12:53 am - Cordova, TN
Thanks for the info Janice! Keep resting, and let that low stamina work for you! :-) Lisa O
JuliaV
on 12/4/07 5:12 am
I had LBL with him 1 year ago he is a very good doctor.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views