1 month out today from PS at Cosmed

Eggface
on 11/15/07 12:25 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Today is the one month mark for me from plastic surgery at Cosmed with Dr. Quiroz.  I had a Lower Body Lift (tummy, outer thigh, pubic area, butt) with a fleur de lis (used my open RNY scar), Breast Lift and Augmentation, and Arm Lift. Yep, all at the same time. I know, I'm psycho. I'm still really swollen and wiped out a bit but everyday is getting better and better. The health issues that prompted surgery are resolved and I'm starting to see the results in the mirror too ( a bonus)

If you would like to read about the next phase of my journey feel free to check out my blog link below. ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Laura N.
on 11/15/07 1:46 pm
Michelle  I am so happy for you. I am wishing you a speedy recovery. You have been such a help to me & an inspiration. Good luck to you. Laura

Eggface
on 11/16/07 2:40 am - Sunny Southern, CA
 Thanks so much Laura!  I'm so glad we "met"  ~Michelle

Zena L.
on 11/16/07 2:03 am
Hey Michelle! I'm glad you're starting to feel better! I can't imagine doing all of that at once...geez...What exactly did they do with your old RNY scar ? I'm not sure what a fleur de lis is. I will continue to follow you because if I need PS I'm going to check out Cosmed! Amanda
Eggface
on 11/16/07 2:38 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Hey Amanda, They reopened it and used it to pull down the poofy extra skin that was under "my girls" so I was left with only about 4 inches or so of the original 9 inch scar. It basically allows them to tighten the skin from the top to bottom as well as from the sides. It's sometimes called an anchor cut too. Yeah I wouldn't recommend doing it all at once if you don't have too... I'm one of those people that needs to swig things down if you know what I mean. I'd rather suffer majorly once then slightly in stages.  ~Michelle

janiceh
on 11/23/07 11:05 pm - prescott valley, AZ
Congratulations.  I hope hope are feeling better each day.  I just read your post about the list of things to take.  I will be leaving Monday for Cosmed with surgery on Tuesday.  I hadn't thought of lip stuff.  I will be staying at Hotel Lucerna with 2 friends.  Your list is very helpful.  Janice
Eggface
on 11/24/07 12:04 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Janice, You will love the Lucerna. Set yourself up in a chair by the pool and relax. Find Alonso (Bellperson) his hotel ext. is 1968. He will help you with anything you need. He's wonderful!  Be sure to bring some extra coffee and powdered creamer they only give you a little in the room and it came in handy. Maybe some tea bags too. If there is any Q you have before you leave (or after) feel free to PM me. ~Michelle

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/07 3:08 pm - AZ
Thanks for posting this.  I've read a number of positive comments about this facility. I'm on a mad search for a plastic surgeon.  While I adore my band doc, I'm none too thrilled with the plastics guy he refers people to.  The plastics guy is quite good, it's his personality that is horrible.  So I've been reading everything I can about plastics doctors in MX. Thanks for posting this.
Eggface
on 12/2/07 9:17 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
You are very welcome. Feel free to check out my blog (link below) I talk about my PS recovery. Scroll to the bottom and click on the plastics label to bring up related posts. Good luck in your research, ~Michelle

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views