Gastric Sleeve Surgery with Dr. Aceves?

stacientt
on 10/29/07 8:38 am - livermore, CA
I am considering having DR Aceves perform the Gartric Sleeve surgery on me.  I was wondering if anyone used him for their procedure. Any feedback you can provide, would be greatly appreciated!
TheFox
on 11/24/07 1:46 am
I too am interested in learning more, as I'm considering Aceves for this surgery.
(deactivated member)
on 12/2/07 3:05 pm - AZ
There are many good surgeons in Mexico and just a small few that are really horrible.  Aceves is one of the better surgeons. TheFox... you know me from another board. ;o)  Aceves rocks!  I don't pretend to deny that I am a huge Aceves fan.  However, I am also a Rumbaut fan as well as a few others.  Most surgeons in Mexico are great, it's just a small few that screw it up for all of Mexico. Aceves is fine, I had my surgery by him and have a great deal of respect for him.  If you want a safe surgery he is one of the best docs around.
TheFox
on 12/3/07 12:44 pm
HAHAHA! Hello M. :)  There are several people from LBT over at the VSG forum.
thin2b
on 12/28/07 5:24 pm
VSG on 01/23/11 with
I've heard a lot of good about him and a few not so good things.  I was looking to have surgery with Dr. Alvarez so I googled his name + horror story and a crazy blog about Dr. Aceves came up. Try googling and just do lots of research. I've been researching doctors in Mexico for a few months because I am self pay. Just ask lots of questions and do TONS of research. WLS is a huge decision. Well, good luck with whatever you decide on. I'm sure I'll be googling lots more stuff before I set a date. (=
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1841 views