Need VSG in MX near San Diego? Is your doctor the one? HELP

dot4you
on 10/12/07 10:47 am - CA
I really want the VSG....and I want to stay close to home....Is there any doctors near CA. I know Dr. Joya and Dr. Alveraze are really great doctors, but they are a plane ride away. I'll do that if I have to. Thanks so much everyone....
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 10/15/07 9:19 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
The plane ride between SD and Puerto Vallarta isn't too bad. Why are you wanting to drive?  
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

doggybooty
on 10/18/07 6:10 am - Aberdeen, WA
I am going to Dr. Aceves on Nov. 2.  He is in Mexicali.  I am not sure what the VSG.  i am going for the lap band, but I know he does do other kinds of surgeries.
LunaKoi
on 11/5/07 1:47 pm - WA
I got VSG surgery by Dr. Daniel Huacuz in Tijuana.  He's completely professional, his clinic is clean and well-organized, and the nurses are kind.  I had a completely positive experience, and have had no problems at all since the surgery last April. 
riverprncs
on 11/8/07 7:00 am
I had lap band surgery on Oct. 11 by Dr. Huacuz. Everything was GREAT. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Mendolori
on 11/13/07 9:37 am
You may want to give Dr. Aceves a call.  Their hospital is Almater just across the border in Mexicali, and he and Dr. OCampo are great.  I'm 7 days out from surgery today.  I feel better each day.  Call me if you want, or email me at OH.  Best of Luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views