Dr Aceves - any feedback at all?

jephiner
on 10/12/07 7:07 am - Canada
Hi, I am going to book an apt for lap gastric bypass w/ Dr. Aceves.  I haven't found a single thing bad about him - and I have looked at several different sources - I thought I would solicit info here too. Thanks!
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 10/12/07 7:53 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
I guess it does no good to start going on about my surgeon then :P
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

jenypoo
on 10/17/07 11:26 pm - Aylett, VA

Ivealready made my apt with Dr.Aceves for 12/7/07.And I cant wait.I have read all good things about him and spoke to numerous people that have been banded by him.

When do you plan on going to him.

doggybooty
on 10/18/07 6:13 am - Aberdeen, WA
I just booked my date with him yesterday--for November 2!  I am SO EXCITED!!!!  I have not found  a single bad thing about him, either.  When are you going, Jenipher?
jephiner
on 10/21/07 6:14 am - Canada
My apt is December 17th - Now that I have made the decision, I am very excited to be going.  I have gotten the blessing from my doctor (who has been very conservative in the past) and I think my husband is finally on board (he is very anxious)  The decision was definitely the hard part. J
jenypoo
on 10/22/07 4:45 am - Aylett, VA
On October 21, 2007 at 1:14 PM Pacific Time, jephiner wrote:
My apt is December 17th - Now that I have made the decision, I am very excited to be going.  I have gotten the blessing from my doctor (who has been very conservative in the past) and I think my husband is finally on board (he is very anxious)  The decision was definitely the hard part. J
Congrats on your decision. I will be there having my surgery 10 days before you.Good Luck!!!! Jenn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views