Date has been set....

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/07 6:33 am - TX

Hello all!  Just wanted to shout from the roof tops!  My LapBand is scheduled for October 4 (which is also my birthday)!  I thought it was appropriate to begin my NEW life on my birthday!  Only 16 days until I arrive in Monterrey, Mexico to prep for my surgery by Dr. Rumbaut!! Deb

Ginazzz
on 9/18/07 2:16 pm
Deb!  Good Luck!  I guarantee you that next year this time you'll be wondering why you didn't do it sooner!  It's been 2 1/2 years since I was banded by Dr. Huacuz in TJ and I can't begin to tell you how that man changed my life!  I am 75 pounds lighter and I have a new and improved life!  Good luck on the (soon), new you!  Please keep us posted on your progress. -Gina
baytraci
on 9/24/07 1:24 am - Dundee, FL
Deb: Congratulations! I am so happy for you. And you will totally love Dr. Rumbaut and his staff. They are the best of the best. And the facilities are wonderful!  You have no need for any concerns. Trust me! Happy thoughts and prayers for you always!! Traci Baylon
cadillacdoll
on 9/24/07 9:40 am
congratulations on your upcoming date.   I will have you in prayer that day.    i will be following along on Nov 1 for surg.   Blessings.  Cadillacdoll
liljacket
on 9/25/07 11:04 pm
Hi Debbie, What a trip. I am scheduled for my Lap band on Oct 5th in Monterrey by Dr. A. Rodriguez. I live in Wisconsin and  am flying down on the 4th...by myself...gulp! This is all very sureal for me. Excited, nervious...friends and family think I am nuts. My cost was about $8600 all inclusive and if this works it will be the best investment I've ever made. good luck to both of us! Ed
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/07 1:58 am - TX
What hospital will you be in?  I am very excited for you!  I would love to add you as a friend so we can keep up with our progress together.  I will be getting the Lapband and will be flying home on Sunday.  Best of Luck and I will keep you in my prayers! Deb
liljacket
on 9/29/07 12:55 am
I will be in Christus magurez (sp?) and  will be staying at the Marriot. Please add me as a friend...and I will do likewise. I am really interested in seeing how both of us do seeing  that we are having the same proceedure one day apart. I am currently at 275 with my goal weight being 175. I will also be coming home on Sunday and will add a prayer for you too! Thanks. Ed
Susan H.
on 9/27/07 11:39 am - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
Congratulations on deciding and setting a date Deb!! It must be a thing to do on or around your birthday. I, too, have scheduled it near my birthday. I scheduled it so I get out of the hospital on my RE-Birthday! Two days! I cannot wait!! Take care and wishing you a fast and speedy recovery! Susan =0)

Susan H.
Start: 322/ Current: 190+ .  7 yr post RNY
***I lost my bookmark to my ticker so it doesn't reflect the correct numbers*** 

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/07 1:59 am - TX
One more day!  Best of Luck keep us informed how things go!  You are in my prayers! Deb
bonnied
on 9/27/07 12:30 pm - St. Albans, VT
Congratulations Deb! You are in GREAT hands! Dr. Rumbaut does great work! Best of luck to you! Bonnie Lap RNY June 2005 264/154
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views