Cosmed was great

Eggface
on 9/16/07 5:15 am - Sunny Southern, CA

I went to Cosmed yesterday for a plastics consultation. I met with Dr. Quiroz. I'm impressed. He was great and thoroughly explained everything he could do to put me back together after my -140 pounds loss. The office staff was great. I'm looking forward to moving forward with this next step of my journey.

Would love to hear from other Cosmed patients?

~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Laura N.
on 9/16/07 5:32 am
Hi Michelle, Wooo Hooo on your successful weight loss. Good luck to you w/ your plastic surgery joruney. Laura

Eggface
on 9/16/07 4:06 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Thanks Laura, How are you? ~Michelle

Jennifer W.
on 9/19/07 9:34 pm - Kimberly, OR
Michelle,  I just want to say you are a true inspiration and a wealth of knowledge on this forum. I went through your profile and your blogs. You share some yummy looking recipes and so much energy!! In the last year you have lost so much weight and look so good. I am glad you have been so successful and I hope the PS is as successful as everything else you've done. Laura, You are looking GREAT too!! I am so excited, I can't wait til January when it's my turn!! Jennifer

Eggface
on 9/20/07 4:29 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Hey Jennifer, Thanks so much for the sweet comments and good wishes. You have a PM ~Michelle

Jennifer W.
on 9/19/07 11:15 pm - Kimberly, OR
Oh yeah, what all are you having tucked and nipped? What is the cost? I'll be doing the same eventually, I'm sure!!!

Newmie
on 9/26/07 7:21 am

Hi Eggface, You should check out psjourneys.com - there are a TON of folks there that have gone to Cosmed and they VERY highly of ANY doctor.

Good luck with everything!

Regards,

Eggface
on 9/27/07 9:10 am - Sunny Southern, CA
I've been lurking there. Great site. Thanks so much for the good wishes. ~Michelle

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views