Question about Mexico...

Susan H.
on 9/11/07 12:25 pm - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with

HI, I'm headed to Puerto Vallarta to be a LapRNY patient of Dr. Joya on 09/25. I started the two week pre-op diet yesterday. Not fun, but not terrible. I am getting a list together of all the things that I am to bring with us. We will have our laptops and cell phones and were wondering if we had to buy AC adapters for the hospital or hotel (NH Krystal)? I'll probably be back soon with more questions!! Susan =0)

Susan H.
Start: 322/ Current: 190+ .  7 yr post RNY
***I lost my bookmark to my ticker so it doesn't reflect the correct numbers*** 

Eggface
on 9/12/07 12:21 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Mexico has the same plugs/electric voltage as the U.S. you won't need adapters I have a list of things I took with/found useful in my blog. Here's the link.

I went to Dr. A in Ensenada but I would think most items would be the same. Hope it helps. Best of luck in your journey! ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

mrsbu
on 12/10/07 12:04 pm - Charlotte, NC
RNY on 02/21/08 with
You are my mentor... you have given me so much info and lead me from the main board here to the south of the boarder. If you hadn't told me I would never have known about it.Thank you a million
Sandra Mannaravalappil......The Best Darn Chubby Realtor in Charlotte LOL

Eggface
on 12/10/07 1:11 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
I hope you have as wonderful an experience as I had.  Best wishes! If you have any Q's feel free to PM me. ~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

kauntiek
on 9/12/07 10:57 am - Columbus, OH
RNY on 10/03/07 with

How are you doing? what are you eating?  I start a week from today and I'm getting a little anxious - I  tried the shakes dr joya recommended and they weren't palatable ---    Good luck! Kristy

Cari H.
on 10/2/07 12:22 am - greenville, SC
Bring GasX this is the one thing I needed and could not find

DISCLAIMER:  DYSLEXIA = ALL CAPS TELL ME AGAIN I HAVE A LAUGH OR CRAP BAND BUT I HAVE STILL LOST JUST AS MUCH AS YOU, SO KISS MY CHOKE CHAIN!!!!!!!Banded march 07 Bonified BANDit for life Start 286-Now 173-Goal 150                            Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 435 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1840 views